Background and Challenge
Zemo Partnership is planning a new updated version of the popular Low Emission Bus Guide to reflect the latest national policies and focus around zero and ultra low emission buses.
The guide is seeking:
- To provide operators and local authorities with an up to date understanding of their options and solutions for reducing greenhouse gas emissions from bus fleets.
- To assess the latest infrastructure solutions and certified buses now available to support operations.
- To develop a range of industry case studies.
Actions and Outputs
- Zero and Ultra Low Emission Bus Guide (digital / optional print copy).
- Distribution via a dedicated workshop, bus working group, website and social media.
A steering group of participating members will contribute to the guide.
April 2021 – September 2021