Background and Challenge
In 2021 the Department for Transport (DfT), in collaboration with Innovate UK, established the Zero Emission Road Freight (ZERF) programme. Zemo Partnership have been asked to provide technical and promotional support for the scheme from DfT and Innovate UK, alongside the open competition work.
To support the ZERF programme by:
- Supplying technical input.
- Acting as a ZERF ambassador and promoting the programme.
- Reporting to the Programme Board.
Actions and Outputs
- A successful project will see receipt of robust bids and delivery of the 4 ZERF strands in 2021-22.
- Input to HM Treasury’s Spending Review in order to secure follow-on funding for trial activity.
March 2021 – May 2022