This page provides details on approved retrofit technologies under the Clean Vehicle Retrofit Accreditation Scheme, a government backed initative run by the Energy Saving Trust and supported by Zemo Partnership, for retrofit technologies that achieve Euro 6/VI emissions levels or better. Insight is also provided into national and local air quality policies and funding streams for retrofit solutions.
CVRAS Approved Retrofit Technologies & Suppliers
- Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
- Euro VI Engine Repower (Heavy Duty)
- Battery Electric Repower (Light & Heavy Duty)
- LPG Repower / Conversion (Taxi)
UK Air Quality Policy
- Clean Air Zones (England)
- Low Emission Zones (Scotland)
- Ultra-Low Emission Zone (London)
- UK National and Local Funding for Retrofit
The latest list of approved retrofit technologies are available from the Energy Saving Trust website.