20 Jul 2021
Making it Real: what does the zero emission revolution mean for you?
Where is the transport decarbonisation plan taking us?
The 2021 Zemo Partnership Annual Conference - its first since the transition from LowCVP - will be held online on Tuesday, 20 July 2021. Following last year's successful event, Zemo Partnership will use the latest in digital conferencing technology, to maximise the opportunities for interactivity, information sharing and networking.
This year, Zemo Partnership’s annual conference is held in association with Net Zero Week taking place between 17 - 23 July. Net Zero Week is a government and industry-backed national awareness week; a focal point for generating awareness and much needed momentum for businesses and consumers.
Find full details of the event on the dedicated Annual Conference Page here
- Leading speakers & government keynote
- Highly topical themes
- Interactive debates, polls and (pre/post-event) surveys
- Digital & video content
- Sponsorship opportunities & exhibition (Platform to enable greater sponsor exposure)
- Facilitated digital networking (meet key business partners); one-to-one discussion capability.
- Parallel, facilitated break-out sessions (Addressing key themes by category of road user.)
- Real time Twitter/social media integration easily accessible to delegates
- Event fully recorded and accessible after the day, allowing subsequent input and discussion development.