Date:23 Nov 2021
Time:16:00 - 17:30
Location:Online via Teams
Zemo Partnership will be holding a post-COP26 webinar to provide members with insights into the decisions taken at the landmark conference and what these could mean for future UK transport.
DfT's Head of Environment Strategy, Bob Moran, will provide an overview perspective from Government on the key developments at COP
The webinar will be chaired be Zemo Partnership Board Chair, Philip Sellwood CBE.
Other speakers include:
- Claire Haigh, Chief Executive, Greener Transport Solutions
- Roger Hunter, Vice President, E-Mobility and New Energies, Shell
- Greg Marsden, Professor of Transport Governance, Institute for Transport Studies, University of Leeds
- Tanya Neech, Head of Sustainability, Scania GB
- Andy Eastlake, Chief Executive, Zemo Partnership