17 Jun 2021
Alec Thomson [ email@example.com ]
Part of a series of four webinars from the Electric Vehicle Energy Taskforce designed to help bring stakeholders up to speed with the key conclusions of the sectoral work packages which were carried out in the last phase of the initiative. Free to delegates. (Note: Revised date - this event was originally scheduled to be held on 5 May.)
The Electric Vehicle Energy Taskforce brings stakeholders from the energy and automotive sectors together to make suggestions to government and industry to ensure that the GB energy system is ready for and able to facilitate and exploit the mass take up of electric vehicles.
This webinar, featuring expert speakers from the Taskforce is intended to update delegates on the more detailed work of the initiative in the area of consumer engagement. The event will cover the consumer complaints journey, gaps in consumer understanding about EVs, consumer charging behaviour and how we can ensure that consumers are armed with the right information.
- Introduction to EV Energy Taskforce- Jonathan Murray, Zemo Partnership
- Consumer complaints journey for EV charging - Bridget Phelps, EVA England & Rachel Mills, Citizens Advice
- Consumer information services for smart charging - Lorraine Haskell, Real Schemes (& Alejandra Andrade, Energy Saving Trust – Q&A only)
- Insights into consumer charging behaviour - Stephen Skippon, Energy Systems Catapult and Stephen O’Neil, Ofgem
- Approach to a smart charging campaign - Jason Doran, Zemo Partnership
Click to Register