As the leading provider of services for public transport electrification, Enel X has an immediate need for an e-Bus Project Manager to join our EU regional Engineering organisation with a specific focus on the UK market. Enel X holds the leading position in electric bus business globally, with over 2k e-Bus served across the Americas, Europe, Asia and Oceania.
In Great Britain, we have recently started up such business, leveraging also on the leading position of Enel X as energy solutions provider for enterprises in the UK, and we achieved our first successes in the public transport market to be shortly deployed.
The e-Bus Project Manager will effectively support the business development activities and will be responsible to manage the execution plan of the awarded projects to guarantee the safely and timely deployment of energy assets to the customers. It requires a confident and professional self-starter who is comfortable interfacing with customers – inside and outside Enel X, goal-oriented and flexible to work in highly collaborative teams. Proven success in managing complex electrical infrastructure projects is essential.
Engineering for new and existing e-bus projects liaising with global BD and other business / staff units (e.g e-mobility, global procurement) regarding the following engineering activities:
- Basic Design
- analysing tender technical requirements
- capex / opex & Preliminary schedule assessment
- Support for regulatory compliance consistency
- Technical Specs and Procurement support
- Project management
- Execution Engineering
- Construction phase
- Site management activities
- HSEQ aspects management
- Analysis of technical requirements of transportation / electrical infrastructure projects.
- Carry on preliminary / construction design principles for electrical infrastructure projects.
- Design and performance measurement/verification methodologies with particular focus on ebus battery performance.
- Closely work with Procurement and other functions to select most effective commercial solutions in terms of charging infrastructure, electric buses and EPC contractors.
Support BD Teams to develop technical project proposals (versus both private and public customer, thus leveraging both private/public tenders and direct negotiation initiatives) in UK and on demand for other Countries of interest in Europe (ie. Nordics, Germany, Netherlands) where Enel X presence is not yet structured for the eBus business, covering (with support from internal and/or external local engineering resources):
- design of electrical infrastructure
- specifications preparation, cost and delivery timelines estimation
- preparation of tender/bid documents
- Support and direct proposal responses by reviewing RFP requirements, designing and describing technical solutions, and other written documentation as necessary to support proposal generation efforts
- Manage external companies to perform the above-mentioned activities and guarantee execution of projects safely and timely as well as hand-over into ongoing operations.
Innovation, Trust, Proactivity and Responsibility are the core values of our organisation. We are always looking for different perspectives, ideas and point of views. Each person is important to us, independent of their gender, age, nationality, ability or any other form of diversity or specificity. We are a people focused Company and we work to empower all our colleagues through development programs and lifelong learning.
Find out more information on https://www.enelx.com/uk/en